I got a girl without the clothing gene. Makes me sad about 10% of the time and sigh in relief the other 90%.
She is absolutely adorable, btw!
It's so sad when they start to think for themselves. She looks adorable in both outfits!
awww - so cute! they do definitely have an interesting style when they make their own choices! ;) (and let me just say that it doesn't get any better as they get older!) but girl does know how to put an ensemble together! i'm digging her look!
Madeline! That is totally what that outfit reminds me of....super cute. I fail in this category as a mom...I never shop and I rarely match :) Oh well.Ps: Thanks for the super nice card - it made my day. Things are on the upswing...I hope :)
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casinos[/url] free no set aside hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino bonus [/url].
We [url=http://www.onlinebaccarat.gd]casinos[/url] have a corpulent library of utterly unconditional casino games championing you to play opportunely here in your browser. Whether you pine for to practice a table encounter plan or even-handed try exposed a some modern slots once playing seeking legitimate filthy lucre, we possess you covered. These are the claim same games that you can engage at real online casinos and you can part of them all in requital for free.
Post a Comment