Monday, July 31, 2006

Note to Disney... You owe me BIG TIME


I know Disney employees read my blog. This is for those folks at Disney. My dear sweet boy, wanted this Nemo Bubble Blower, and waited patiently until it was light outside to use it. We installed the batteries, poured in the "Ultimate Bubble Solution" and turned it on.

Nothing.

Nemo's wand moved, but he just wasn't powerful enough to blow a bubble. I poured out the solution, changed the batteries to brand new ones, turned it on, and now Nemo doesn't work.

I snapped pics of our sad and dissappointing experience. Poor Nathan is scarred for life because of Disney's defective product!
Here is Nemo looking at us with such hope and a promise of fun in his little painted on eyes.

















Nathan trying to make Nemo work. "C'mon Nemo.. you can do it!"

Sandy watches eagerly for "BUBBLES!" (Quote from Finding Nemo)








Nathan succumbs to the dissappointment that Nemo won't be entertaining us with his "ultimate bubbles" and "hours of bubble fun" as the package claimed.

No comments: