Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sick Day

A few weeks ago I started to feel a bit rundown, I needed a nap in the worst way. It was a rainy afternoon and I fired up the electric blanket, tucked the kids in bed with me, and started rubbing their backs. It worked like magic, soon we were all snoozing away. At the end of the nap, I grabbed my cameraphone to document this momentous occasion. I never got them to nap at the same time when they were babies... this was a miracle and a luxury.
Soon they started to stir and before long... they were back to life.
But at least I had enough energy to carry on.

2 comments:

LFP said...

i don't want to be the one to break it to you, but I don't think they're really asleep!

Mary said...

Dude, that is miraculous. The only way my boy sleeps during the day is with some heavy tranquilizers.