1. Have you ever wondered about the orgin of "The Super Ultimate Mega Summer"? You can read about it here. While you are at it, I suggest you also read about the time I was mistaken for being homeless, because it still makes me laugh.
2. I've been reading a lot and just finished Orphan Train and Girl on the Train. Loved them both and while both involve trains, they were very different.
3. Mr. Boy isn't feeling so great and as a result we don't really have any big trips planned. It's got me feeling a little blue. Our big trip to Alaska last summer made me realize that I really enjoy having something to look forward to.
4. Last week I reconnected with an old friend that I haven't seen for 22 years! We picked up right where we left off and it was so enjoyable. I kind of pushed everyone away after high school because those were hard years at home that I just wanted to forget. However, I realize now my friends were what got me through those tough times. So if you are reading this and are an old friend, just know I am grateful for you and your friendship.
5. Things we can't get enough of: The Goldbergs (TV Show), Taco Bell's Happy Hour Slushie's ($1 from 2-5pm), reading by the pool, and Sprout's Cowboy Burgers.
Tell me what you are looking forward to or what you can't get enough of!