Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Some favorites from the week!



This girl is cracking us up. She is moving ALL over the place, and insists on crawling through the tiniest of areas. She gets stuck and SCREAMS, then backs out of the space.

We have been trying for months to get Nathan to dress himself. I guess he just needed to get bored enough to do it by himself. At naptime, we had a basket of clean laundry that needed to be put away in his room. He attempted to put on pants and another shirt. Also, he's been playing and then making a "nest" on the floor to sleep in.

Ross on Father's Day with the kids.



Ross recieved a copy of the series "Davey and Goliath" on DVD, a show both Ross and I grew up with.


And lastly... I cannot describe the amount of pride I felt when I walked in and saw Nathan watching this. He had been watching his show on Tivo, and when the show is over it takes you back to whatever channell you were watching, and Napoleon Dynamite was on. He watched it for about 20 minutes on his own before I realized his show was over. I love it!

1 comment:

LFP said...

Dude. Beavis. Lose the red Xs. I can't see the first two pics.