Thursday, September 20, 2007

My View...

Going through the small number of pics from the last two weeks, there is a common theme. Oh Look... My feet propped up... And there are my toes! Here is Nathan, who is completely obsessed with Mary Poppins... oh and Superman. So he's combined both in this pic. This whole Mary Poppins thing is new to me. I had never seen it until ten days ago. Both the kids LOVE IT. Anyone have suggestions for other movies like this to watch?

Saw the doc, I can drive a measly 5 miles a day for the next week, and his advice... "you need to Walk, Walk, Walk!" He always says "Walk Walk Walk", not just Walk... but three walks in a row. So, I am. I'm slow, but it's good, and I do feeel better.

The doc appointment was really different. I know my doctor personally, and he was really honest and open about his feelings and how he relied more on intuition. It was really refreshing to be that open and forthcoming. In today's litigous society, it's just not that common. I'm grateful to be in such great hands.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love Super Mary Poppins boy! If your kids like Mary Poppins, they'll love Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. My kids watched it over and over for like a month, and the theme song is still in our FHE repertoire. I got sooo sick of it, but well, I was pregnant, and it's like 2.5 hours long. That's a nice nap.

laura said...

love the toes - love mary poppins and superman, and love that your dr is someone you can rely on! :)