Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged by my pal Cinnamon

Tagged to make a mosiac using Flickr photos and using the answers to the following questions as search words.... 1. What is your first name? Wendy
2. What is your favorite food? Ice Cream
3. What high school did you attend? San Marcos
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Pierce Brosnan
6. Favorite drink? Pina Colada(thought this pic was out of place)
7. Dream vacation? France... uh.. Duh.
8. Favorite dessert? Strawberry Shake
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy
10. What do you love most in life? ahem.. shoes, but really it is my family
11. One word to describe you? Fabulous
12. Your nickname? Once again, I don't really have one. I've desperately always wanted one, I've tried to start them, and no one indulges me. Steph created the nickname Pee Pee for me when I begged her to give me a nickname, but I think there has got to be a better one out there for me. I'm open to suggestions that don't involve bodily functions....

*Instructions for this tag and how to make a mosiac are on Cinnamon's Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy needs a nickname! It's open season! I'm on it.

Tammy said...

i think it should be "Q". my kids call you qwendy because of your screen name. and i think it could stand for all kinds of things like...quite fabulous or quiet or queen of everything or quality. and it sounds cool too..."hey Q! whatsup?" see? Q. that's the one.
ps..love the mosaic! our blue pics are the same!