Friday, September 13, 2013

The set of the Queen Latifah Show

A long time ago, just after Al Gore invented the Internet, I had to come up with a username. (Back in those days we actually called it a "handle") My fingers stumbled across the keyboard and I accidentally typed QWendyKay and hit enter, next thing you know that became my permanent user name.   I've embraced the Q, and find that just like the W, it's underutilized in today's society.
Even the Cameras have a Q
So, when I wandered around the Queen Latifah set, I was thrilled to see Q's everywhere. It was a feast for my eyes, and totally made me think that I need to add a "Golden Wall of Q's" or maybe W's, in my house.  The whole set is a house, there is a kitchen, and multiple sitting areas.   I was too chicken to get a picture of the kitchen, but the next time I go back to the show, I'm totally peeking the fridge. 
See that big marble wall, yep there is a Q in that!  I love that Lenny Kravitz designed the set.  Is there anything that he can't do? I had read that he opened a design firm and it's obvious, that he is crazy talented.
 Don't forget to watch the show on Monday, September 16th on CBS and look for me in the audience. 
 I think I may have found my secret talent, I'm really good at being in the audience.   Although, watching Queen Latifah work her magic doing a talk show, I wouldn't mind having my own show one day.  She made it look like so much fun!

No comments: