Friday, September 16, 2016

Five for Friday 9-15-16

1.  I want my kids to grow up thinking that dreams come true and that they can be catalyst in making other peoples dreams come true.  So when Mr. Boy decided years ago he wanted a Paintball Party, Mr. Man and I worked to make it happen.  Seeing the pure joy on his face was the best and it was so much fun.

2. Also, our boy has the best group of friends. Seriously, what an amazing group of boys. 

3. I'm a little obsessed with this cheese which I found at Costco two years ago.  When I went back to buy more, of course they had stopped carrying it..until now.

4.  AK is almost finished learning all the states and capitals.  I'm pretty much out of lies stories  to tell AK.  Today I told her that "Daddy wanted to name you Dover and I wanted to name you Delaware... so we compromised on DE, then realized that AK was a better name for you." 

 5.  I'm pretty sure Mr. Man is pregnant, he is in a serious nesting mood.  We've been purging closets and cabinets and every week there is a giant pile of stuff for the charity pick up.   I know my closet is on the horizon and might need to find a safe shelter for my shoe collection until the purge passes...  any volunteers? 


No comments: