Friday, September 30, 2016

Five for Friday - September 30th

1.  Can we talk about Placemats?   We have never use them for everyday meals and a few weeks ago at a friends house, we got to talking about placemats.  She uses them religiously, and after polling a few friends, now I have a complex.  Am I the only one who doesn't use Placemats?  Do you use them?  And why?

2.  My family is loving this recipe this week.  Chicken and Potatoes in a Garlic Parmesan Sauce.  Super easy and great leftovers.

3.   We watched the debate while we made dinner.  It was hilarious to watch my kids flip flop back and forth between the candidates.  "Oh that is a good point, I'm voting for her."  "Well, wait, that is a good point, so I'm voting for him."  They went back and forth the entire debate and it was my favorite part of the whole election was watching them. 

4. Mr. Man and I are still in the middle of the big house purge.  Things that have been uncovered during this purge... apparently I have an addiction to To Do List Notepads.

5.  The kids and I watched the movie Secondhand Lions a few weeks ago.  I had forgotten how much I loved that movie.  The kids loved it and I think it's in my top ten favorite movies of all time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always love your "Five for Friday" notes. Also love your BLOG!!! Love and Hugs!
Shirley