1. I had the worlds greatest 40th Birthday Party. It deserves a post of it's own, but I can't believe I'm 40. I'm a lucky gal.
2. In preparation for the party, we needed more seating. I ended up buying some chairs that weren't the right fit. Then I realized, what I really want are covers to dress up the folding chairs we already have so that everything looks the same.
These chair covers are so crazy cheap! I always thought they were like $15 -20 each for a chair cover, turns out they are not. I wish I had thought of these earlier.
3. Currently, my family can't get enough of Trader Joe's Gyros. Delicious and super easy!
4. I am completely obsessed with Richard Simmons! Actually, the podcast "Missing Richard Simmons". It is fascinating and I can't stop thinking about it.
5. After listening to each episode, I can't help but reflect on my encounters with Richard Simmons. My mom and I would watch him on QVC, selling his Deal-a-Meal and crying along with the people who called in. Then fast forward to when I was in college, I was the bookkeeper at a business two doors down from Slimmons, the gym Richard owned. I would often leave at the same time as him and we would talk in the parking lot. He was the nicest person, always complimented me, and remembered the name of my dog! Seriously, he is the most genuine person I've ever met!