Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Has anyone seen Lord of the Rings?

Remember the Hobbits... well check out these pictures!





I was getting the dogs ready for a walk, and Nathan came out with Ross wearing these pants. They are Amanda's, and a few sizes to small. It made me laugh so hard to see him prancing around in theses chocolate velvet pants.


On Saturday, I went to the Spa for an R&R day. It was FABULOUS, and totally addicting. The robes were so plush, and I came home scrubbed, relaxed, and smelling like a pear! I could totally get addicted to going to the spa.

Also, if you haven't seen this. It's amazing, one of my favorite artist shot a music video for $15, when it normally cost $150, 000 to shoot a video. You can watch it at http://www.worldonfire.ca/

1 comment:

LFP said...

Have you ever noticed that the pose is the same regardless of if you're wearing a "Muslim" outfit or relaxing robe? Hee Hee.