Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm Cheap.. so here is my new photo blog...

I loved Typepad, but it's just not worthy of my money every month. So, we are officially moving the Family Photo Blog here.

This is Ava, a guide dog that took a vacation from work at our house for a week. She is a sweetheart, and thoroughly enjoyed her time off as a pet.



Nathan Swinging, he lays on his stomach and pretends to be Superman. I took a bunch of action shots, but mostly got blurs. Dang camera!! But a few cute ones captured the moment.






We took a photo for Nathan's Preschool Craft project involving mothers. Here is Nathan with his mom (ahem... me)


And this is an old pic,, but I just love it. He looks a lot like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber in the haircut department, but those short bangs really show off his rosy cheeks and gorgeous eyes.


No comments: