Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Staying in...

When it looks like this at 11AM, it's time to spend the day inside. Check out the flag to get an idea of the wind. And this guy, is such a trooper. He has no problem wearing this in the car to and from school. Only this morning has he been complaining that his lungs hurt.
And this for Bob, and everyone else who is interested. The fire has moved farther north and east. Also, we just have word that a hotspot on the westside of the burn are has flared up. *ETA - Updated new map 10/23 8pm* I love Southern California. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, and I am sad for the state which I love so much. Living here comes with huge financial sacrifices, and for us we have chosen to live here. I hate that someone is trying to destroy it, by setting arson fires.



No comments: