Monday, February 04, 2008

A Few Pictures....

On Saturday, the kids and I went up to visit my parents and my brother. My mom and the kids put on a Puppet Show. Mr. Boy and my niece did a GREAT JOB putting it on.
Trying to pick out Granite, totally fun. Spent an evening with Mr. Man at Home Depot picking out stuff for the house. I can not wait for the house to be done. It will be fabulous. These dogs crack me up. Every morning, Mr. Man gets up and takes a shower. He closes the door, and I hear the pitter patter of Skoopi walking to the bathroom door. She whines, and the door opens to let her in. Three minutes later I hear Sandy shuffling to the bathroom, she scratches at the door and the door opens to let her in. I am not sure why it is, but these dogs must be in the bathroom when you are taking a shower. Mr. Man usually lays two towels down on the floor so the dogs can lie comfortably. This routine has been going on for 11 years, and it makes me giggle every morning to hear the door open twice. AK has figured out that if she is holding food, Sandy will be her very best friend. She finds it amusing.
Our English Neighbor bought this Tartan Plaid dress for AK, because she just couldn't resist it. AK looks adorable in it, and had a wool hat to match.

1 comment:

laura said...

those pups are so irrestitable! and the kids aren't bad either! ;)