Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hoarding some good info...

Back in June, I was asked to speak at a "ladies night" at our church. The topic was fun & cheap things to do this summer. I am no expert on this topic, however I heavily relied on internet chatter about cool places to go. I prepared a hefty sized handout, with suggestions for people of all ages. I passed it out to the ladies in attendance and then handed out to the kids classmates. Last week I bumped into one of the mom's in Mr. Boy's class, who told me she copied it and passed it out to her friends. She urged me to post it on my blog... so I am thanks to googledocs.
In the google doc, you can find all sorts of good stuff to do in the summer and all year round. Like Strawberry picking, which we did...
We also took in a $1 movie, Star Wars The Clone Wars, which was worth every penny! There's also info on holiday traditions and fun stuff to do at home, for you non OC residents Such as a hunting for Leprechauns on St. Patrick's Day. Or coming up with your own family holiday. Our's is Bastille Day, a French National Holdiay. Enjoy!

No comments: