Sunday, May 02, 2010

Going Strong...

Ceci mon papa. This is my dad. At 75, he's plays a mean game of basketball.
He still dives under the house when his darling daughter wishes for an electrical outlet for the mudroom. Even after I insisted that I didn't want him to do that. The Dogs adore him, and he spoils them. Sandy knows she can get away with anything when he is around. My dad is super patriotic, he flies the flag each and every day on his very own flagpole. During the holidays, Mr. Boy's school had a holiday gift shop. Mr. Boy bounded home and pronounced that he needed an exorbitant amount of money for "this awesome eagle for Grandpa." The next day I went with Mr. Boy to the Holiday gift shop, and when I saw it, I knew Mr. Boy was right, it was perfect for my dad. I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I think it was the world's best Christmas gift.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is so rad that Mr. Boy picked out the perfect present. He knows his grandpa!