Monday, May 02, 2011

Royal Wedding Fever

Amore is in the air!  Ever since Prince William announced his engagement, I knew I wanted to have a Royal Wedding Party.  I got up early, and watched a few tidbits, but waited until late afternoon to watch the wedding with my friends. AK wore a dress that came from the UK and a crown, and I donned my latest "Fascinator Hat"    
We had Party Favors...
And British food... although hummus doesn't count as British, but they eat it over there.. I'm sure of it. 
I took zero pictures of the party... I was having too much fun with our small crowd. We had a "Yankee Room" showing cartoons for those friends who didn't care to watch.  I was shocked that AK and her friends mostly wanted to watch cartoons and eat the Union Jack inspired cupcakes my friend brought. We didn't even make any of the princess crafts I had planned!  So, the moms and I were left to swoon by ourselves over the gorgeous dress, the wedding fashions, and the pomp & circumstance. I loved every minute of it.
Of course, it wouldn't be a special occasion if we didn't document it with our beloved Juans.

No comments: