Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Good Fortune or Just Optimistic?

 
It's tax season and and I'm right in the middle of the chaos.   My office is still part of my old OC life and so I'm in the car driving for 2 plus hours or more a day.   I feel like I'm constantly on the road.  Then add the kids after school activities and I practically live in my car.  It's temporary and I know this, but I can't help but dream about vacations, beaches, and the Super Ultimate Mega Summer Part Deux

Today at lunch we got Chinese Food and when I opened my fortune cookie, I couldn't help but laugh.  "You will travel far and wide."   Really?  Is it possible the fortune is referring to the 100 plus miles I'm logging each day as I zig zag to the office, baseball, and ballet?  Maybe, but for now, I'm going to pretend that this fortune is a prediction there is a sunny beach and fruity drink in my future. Anyone care to join me?

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm in!!!

jai said...

Me! for sure.