Monday, April 08, 2013

Right now...

Right now I'm sprinting to the finish for tax season. All I want to do is whine and complain... about my messy house, the stack of papers on my desk, and how tired I am, but right now as the sun comes up behind the hillside, I am sitting outside with the dogs and this is my view.  
The house is quiet as my family sleeps, the lunches are packed, and I'm sitting here quietly with my thoughts.   The deer come down the hill to greet me and I spot Lucky, who was this darling little spotted fawn born last summer.
The kids named him Lucky, because we are lucky to have him in our lives.  I love his name and on this morning it  reminds me of how lucky I am. I am reminded just how many things I have to be grateful for.  I have my family, our health, my friends, and this beautiful house.  Today I'm grateful for the quiet time I spend in the morning, it's always worth it. Right now, I'm a lucky girl.

No comments: