Sunday, March 29, 2009

They must really like me...

Because during Tax Season, my already diminished brain becomes even smaller.... And I do things like... Send them to school with cheese sandwiches that have the plastic wrapper still on the cheese slice. They didn't even tell me, I just found their sandwiches with just one bite taken out of them still in their lunchbox. I can just imagine them sitting at their little tables during Lunch and looking at each other and saying... "She's a little nutty, that mother of ours"

Soon kiddos! Very soon, I'll emerge from tax season and I'll remember to unwrap the cheese before I place it on the sandwich.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ha! That is totally something i would do. Mmm... plastic.

Raena Johnson said...

That is so funny. I too can just imagine once they took that first bite. Funny they didn't take the wrapper off or ask a teacher - they just bring it home to you like it is something to be expected.

Jenny said...

That's a good one. Dave starts doing things like this too in tax season.

He just buzzed his hair so he doesn't have to brush it anymore since he's so low on time (it took all of 2 seconds but whatever) Anyway, there is always that option :)