Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tagged...

I've been tagged a couple times, and decided to do this... 7 random facts about me...

1. I love strollers. I am always scoping them out at the mall, and I drool over the fabulous ones. I don't know why, I'm totally enamored with them. I had 8 strollers at one time for personal use. I had a stroller import company, and at one point had a garage full of Austrian strollers. I would go out and look at them, every day.

2. I never did anything remotely athletic until the age of 29. Then I discovered endurance sports. Having a hurt knee is just killing me. I've been watching other runners go by while we eat breakfast, and I just want to get out there with them!

3. I love to BBQ.... but I'm not a huge meat eater.

4. I'm totally addicted to www.postsecret.com

5. I'm a medical wonder, and docs admittedly have chatted to their colleagues about my medical history.

6. I cannot stand the sound of ice scraping. It's one of the reasons I won't live in a cold climate.

7. The first year we were married, I could barely cook. We had spaghetti almost every night for a year. Ross never complained, not once.

No comments: