Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Visit to Nana & Grandpa's.

This pool took almost from sun-up to sun down to blow up. However, it was perfect for the kids to play in at Nana's and Grandpas house.
Here is my mom with Amanda who is getting warmed up after her swim.
Nathan & Myself self portrait.
And Amanda, my mom, and "Freaky Doll". This doll is taller than Nathan, and out of the corner of my eye it freaks me out that there is a child watching me. Freaky doll resided at my parents house and got to come home with us for a bit. She is troublesome in that she is too tall for Amanda to drag around. She gets caught in doorways and corners. Also, Freaky Doll rode on Ak's lap home and I feared the whole time that I would get pulled over for having an unrestrained passenger. Also, seeing that dolls head bobbing along in my rearview mirror creeped me out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP...WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!!!!! Freaky Doll indeed! I'm going to have nightmares now and I don't sleep that well anyway. Thanks a LOT!

Jamie said...

You need to put freaky doll in the front passenger seat when you're driving alone so you can go in the HOV lanes. :)

Cute pictures and the pool looks like so much fun. I hope you didn't manually blow that up? They have little machines that do that you know...

Jamie said...

You need to put freaky doll in the front passenger seat when you're driving alone so you can go in the HOV lanes. :)

Cute pictures and the pool looks like so much fun. I hope you didn't manually blow that up? They have little machines that do that you know...