Monday, July 23, 2007

Been tagged.... 7 randoms

I've been tagged by my pal Carly.

Instructions: These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

My Seven...

1. I never had an official High School Graduation.

2. I sunk the log boat on Splash Mountain at Disneyland back in the early 90's, causing the ride to be shut down for the rest of the day. FYI... They have cameras all over the rides, and well... they don't like hi-jinks at Disneyland.

3. I babysat for a movie star's kids. They had this amazing old home, and I would wander around after the kids were asleep and pretend it was my house. My house now has a lot of the same architectural elements from that house.

4. Growing up being the baby of the family and the only girl.... has made me a bit spoiled. ;)

5. I do not bake well. I can cook, and can definitely BBQ, but baking just doesn't work for me.

6. I almost became a fashion designer instead of an accountant.

7. I've driven a Ferrari on several occasions, and ridden in an 18 wheeler.

As far as tagging, it will just have to wait!

1 comment:

laura said...

hmmm - where did you get your hands on a ferrari? ;)

very funny stuff about dland! :D