Monday, November 26, 2007

Went on a little trip...

I'm not a fan of traveling with wee ones. They get tired, overstimulated, cranky, and you have to pay an extra close eye on the things they touch while at other people's homes... Then to top it off, I have pneumonia, so I don't feel so hot. However... maybe my wee ones aren't so wee small anymore, because we had fun on a quick trip to Phoenix for Thanksgiving. They played well with cousins, slept well, and even ate well. Bottom line... we had a blast! As adults, we played way too much Guitar Hero, laughed alot, and ingested more calories in one snack than we should consume in one day. We fed ducks on Thanksgiving morning and played at a park. Everything in Phoenix is BIG. The park was HUGE! We went to my nephews party at Pump It Up. So fun. When I saw these two jumping, I had a total flash of fast forward 20 plus years and they will be dancing at her wedding.. *sniff* He is such a patient and loving Dad. These boys are goofy when they are together, and it's fun to watch Ross with his siblings. Becca is a pro at the girly stuff. So AK got treated to her first pedicure, she LOVED it. She keeps showing me her "Pretty Toes".
We went to a dairy farm, which was so fun. Aren't the cousins cute all sitting on the hay for the hayride!
We all tried milking a cow. Here is Ryan's first time... I could make a really obnoxious crude joke.... but I'll refrain... *giggle giggle smirk*Here is Becca with a brand new cow. He is two days old, and has these bulging eyes, and is so wrinkley. He was such a little love, with such an expressive face! I swear he was wagging his tail. Another cute pic of AK with her daddy.. I personally loved this sweet little calf. Mr. Boy found the barn a bit noisey. AK loved this little cow, he was a few weeks old with a lovely little pink nose. And the tractors were a toddler's playground. Mr. Boy still talks about this big tractor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, when did Ryan grow out his Orthodox Jew curls? I'm sure they have an official name, but I don't know what it is. Ryan?

Carly said...

so fun- I am glad you all took the trip. I hope you are feeling okay too. Thanks for your cute comment the other day- you are great Wendy- seriously- a friendship I take for granted. Thank you.

Cindy said...

I usually look like Cruella DeVil after a road trip with my kids.