Monday, May 05, 2008

Not the most exciting meal....

Apparently, I need to spice up dinner a little more. We had two kids nodding off during Sunday dinner. I guess that's what happens when you play hard earlier in the day.
This is me with the world's sweetest kitten. My pal Cinnamon takes care of foster kittens. She is a great auntie to my kids, and invited us over to play with the kittens. Cinnamon is an amazing "Auntie" to my kids. I grew up with lots of "Aunties" in my life, and my kids are really lucky to have Auntie Cinnnamon. Mr. Boy wants to move in with her, and tells me when he is super angry, "Fine, I'll just live with Auntie Cinnamon. She has kittens, plays Guitar Hero, and let's me play with......*insert whatever toy he just lost*" Mr. Boy's current scheme involves us moving into Aunt Cinnamon's house, where she leaves her Wii, Kittens, and Cool Blue Couch behind, and she moves into our house. That way he can still come visit his old room and jungle gym.

3 comments:

Cimblog (tm) said...

heeee.... *I* rock! Maybe Sunday the kids were still tired from the visit at my house!

Tammy said...

everyone should have an auntie cinnamon. my kids love theirs!

laura said...

omg - those dinner pictures are too funny! :D