Monday, July 05, 2010

Bad Example

The day started out innocently enough. We went to the special Mummy exhibit at the California ScienCenter. It was creepy, educational, and awesome. I don't know why, but I totally want one of these for the house. It's like a souped up version of the tin cans connected by string for telephones. The Sciencenter is next to the historic Coliseum. I told the kids all about how when I was Mr. Boys age I watched the Olympics here. So did Mr. Man, although he was like in college and had a moustache. I couldn't help but notice one of the entrance gates were open. I could not resist, I knew this was my chance. I taught the kids how to be stealth and we snuck right on in. Mr. Boy kept saying, "Mom, you are breaking the law!" But I've always wanted to stand under the torch at the coliseum and pretend I was athletic. I can now cross that off my bucket list. We had to sneak past a group of security guards who were chatting, but the kids were awesome at trespassing. Way to go kids! Then I taught the kids how to tip over a newsvan in case of looting. I'm so proud of my little criminals!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Awww! They are going to send you the sweetest letters when they are in prison, I just know it!