We are back in the swing of things here with school, work, and my new Mom's Taxi role as I shuttle kids around to activities. Can I just say, that since everyone is doing different activities I feel like I am always spending 8 minutes in the car waiting for someone.. Drop off Mr. Boy, drive AK to school.... wait 8 minutes to drop her off. It's annoying, and I am wistful and so grateful for having Mr. Boy & AK at the same school laste year. Everything took place there, sports, dance, cooking class, and there was one drop off and one pick up. It was awesome and a timesaver. Ok... see.. boring... even my petty annoyance is boring.
Anyway... There are a few things I can't live without this Back to School Season.
1. Camelbak Water Bottles are saving me some serious cash, no more juiceboxes. Even better, they come home empty everyday so I know my kids are drinking water.
2. Mabels Labels who is saving me even more money, with her awesome labels that I stick on everything the kids take to school. These labels go through the dishwasher, the laundry, and they still stay on. The kids water bottles have been misplaced, but quickly returned thanks to these labels.
3. Oh, Cliff Bar... how I adore thee, for making delicious kid's Zbars. The kids gobble them up and on those mornings we hit the snooze bar one too many times, it's easy to throw the Zbars at the kids to chow down on the way to school.
4. These awesome melamine plates have been on my wishlist forever. They are on sale at Target for less than $2 bucks each, so I stocked up. I just wanted some non breakable plates that I could have for a casual gathering. Super simple they can be dressed up or down. One day I will be in a phase where my first concern isn't "oooo, that's breakable."
5. Oops, Not Pictured... Google Reader which keeps all my favorite blogs that I love to follow organized and easy to read.