Thursday, December 09, 2010

Dec 8th & 9th

December 8th - The kids decorated the tree in their room.  I had a tree in my room when I was little and I loved it.
December 9th - I ignored the children for the afternoon as I put the finishing touches on these fancy dishtowels for a Handmade Christmas Party.  We swapped handmade gifts White Elephant style.  I had been stressing over it, and when I mentioned it to my hip, creative Sister In Law, she said, "Uh Hello... you sew!"  I had kind of forgotten that I sew and made these fancy tea towels.  It was amazing to see what the other ladies made, they were super talented and I was definitely honored to join them.  It was a fun girls night out. Plus the friends that I carpooled with, shares the same passion for Krispy Kreme donuts, those are the ties that bind, people.  

 These are my new favorite Hostess Gift.  It's a cupcake.... no wait... it's actually Bath & Body Works Fuzzy Socks.   Go and try to tell me that isn't clever, I dare you!  These socks are ridiculously soft and warm, I love them. 


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cute, cute! I'm dang jealous of your sewing skills!!!! And...all our Krispy Kreme places have shut down :( You have to got to OREM to get one!