Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Dec 1st - An Advent Calendar of Sorts

I've wanted to do this for a long time. I love the Holiday Season and right now with a 5 & 7 year old it's magical. I have 25 days worth of holiday activities planned for my family and hope to document each one. I had started to do this last year, but then we bought the Chalet... and were getting ready to move. Last year the holidays were almost like an afterthought...
1. Get Loan Docs signed
2. Have Architect start on house plans
3. Pack
4. Hire Movers
5. Set up Utilities
6. Celebrate Christmas

This year will be different, I resolve to spend more time with family and friends. So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and to Mr. Man... Happy Hanukkah!

On the first day of Christmas...
We decorated the tree. Our tree was lovely in the other house (Masion du la Francais, but I keep thinking... "Does this tree make my house look fat?" The tree is tiny in scale compared to the new living room. In keeping with this years theme, I'm thinking it's time to upgrade the tree for something a little bigger.

1 comment:

laura said...

i will keep checking in - i'm looking forward to sharing your christmas season from afar! <3