Thursday, January 17, 2008

They say... The way to a man's heart...

It's been said that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If that's the case.... oo it's a miracle Mr. Man & I are still together. The gig is up, he wandered down the frozen food aisle of Trader Joes and realized.. "Wow.. Wendy makes Orange Chicken just like this, and she makes a Gnocchi dish just like this one... wait a minute!" Truth is... I mostly just reheat or BBQ. That's it.


However, because I love Mr. Man dearly, I ventured into a regular grocery store in a blustery windstorm that nearly blew the wee one into outer space if it weren't for my deathgrip, to obtain Mr. Man's favorite food. (see, we don't have snow here in Sunny So Cal, so I couldn't use the standard "I walked 10 miles in the snow....barefoot... uphill both ways" story." However, thank goodness for the Santa Ana Winds to draw some drama into my mediocre tale of love's labor. ) Anywho, just for Mr. Man, I stocked up on his favorite Oatmeal. And I couldn't resist taking a picture of it all stacked up. Shhh.. it's whole grain... and all natural!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's my favorite oatmeal too! Except I only have 2 boxes in my pantry. You must have found a sale. It's good stuff. Try it.

Anonymous said...

Trader Joe's has gnocchi?! Confound it. We have GOT to get one of those stores in my vicinity.