If there is one thing I have learned this year it is that life is short. I've always hesitated to create a bucket list, because I love list, but I can't relax until my list is complete.
However, I'm a fan of the folks at JustAsk, who created the Gene Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer, and when they came up with their Bucket List contest, I knew I had to do this. Plus, just 15 things on my bucket list, that's easy enough. I think if I did my entire list it would 4,00 items long.
1. Paris - spend some time in Paris, eating, drinking, shopping, and lounging with Mr. Man
2. Go on an African safari.
3. Compete in a Triathlon
4. Learn to make mitre cuts in wood for moldings.
5. Go on the Ultimate Girls Weekend, I'm not sure the destination, but I think passports would be needed.
6. Get published.
7. Take my kids on an International Trip (They keep asking for Christmas in Tokoyo!)
8. Learn to Ski, or attempt to try it one more time.
9. Learn to bake really good cinnamon rolls.
10. Run a half marathon every five years until I'm 80.
11. Host a fancy dinner to thank my friends for being so awesome in the hills behind my house.
12. Own a diamond necklace worthy of passing down to AK
13. Teach my children to love traveling.
14. Shop on Rodeo Drive
15. Paris - with my children
So tell me, what are 3 things on your bucket list?
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.