Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Left my Heart in San Francisco

During our glorious Super Mega Ultimate Summer, we took a road trip to visit my brother and his family in San Francisco.   My kids are great travelers, all they need is The Three Stooges on the DVD player.  They giggled and laughed for six hours.
While there, we hit Stinson Beach.  My kids were in heaven...
my kids were awed by the idea that this beach has shark infested waters.
They loved playing frisbee with my brother, who I love and adore, even if he calls me "Twinkiehead"
AK got a mini surf lesson, and she loved it.
Nate found some Jellyfish that didn't sting.
And AK fell in love with boogie boarding.
We also drove down Lombard street like all the tourist do, but Miss AK rolled down her window and asked, "Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?" to all the tourists.  We laughed and laughed, it was hilarious, that joke NEVER gets old.
We visited China Town

And we visited a fortune cookie factory that was a total tourist trap.   AK got a double fortune in her cookie, which apparently means double the good luck.  Mr. Boy calls them "Future cookies" and it makes me giggle every time. 
Mr. Boy and AK love being in San Francisco, and so do I.  My brother is so good to me, and I love spending time with his cute little family.  
I'm craving the lazy days of the Super Ultimate Summer... anyone else? 

1 comment:

Anne said...

I started missing summer on the first day of school. It can't come soon enough.